Eight Reasons to Buy a Property in London
1) Buying a house is a wonderful investment. Home prices generally go up, so if you buy a house, your investment will most likely grow with you in the future. Buying in London almost guarantees you a healthy profit.
2) Instead of putting cash in the landlord’s bank account each month, you will have your own piece of real estate. Depending on location, your monthly mortgage rate will be comparatively lower than your rental payments. Compare mortgage rates.
4) Historically low interest rates make it cheaper to take out a mortgage these days. This means you can finish your mortgage payments sooner than in previous years. More financial advice.
5) The equity in your home can make you eligible for low-interest loans or credit for other purposes, such as a car or higher education.
6) There’s great potential for redevelopment – knock down the property and build multiple units in it’s place to sell for profit. Find out about development finance options.
7) The stability and security of purchasing a home has great value. No more fretting over a negligent landlord or worrying about your lease running out.
8) You can enjoy the creativity of decorating or renovating at your own discretion. Have a look at our home improvement tips. And if you want to sell your house, you can make that decision.
Love living in London? Tell us more!